Sunday, January 21, 2007

Praise & Prayer Request


You may know that I slid down about 7 wooden steps (by accident) on my bottom 29 December, 2006. I still hurt a little from a bruised tailbone, but am able to report that I am now able to cope without pain relievers. Previously, I had been alternating quite regularly among Tylenol, ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, etc, just to be able to sit down. I am so thankful that I have been able to drive since 3 January, since it is not possible for me to walk to meet Julia's kindergarten bus every day.

In regards to my mystery ailment, my naturalpath doctor is awaiting word from Bowen Research Institute because they have developed a very accurate blood test for lyme disease. It is so cutting edge, that their state has not yet granted them approval to conduct this blood test. When that occurs (probably within a couple weeks) my naturalpath will receive the kit, draw my blood, & submit it to Bowen. I am asking for your prayer because if high levels of lyme are found in my blood, I would have treatment available to me, which is more than I have now. I had done the more routine Lyme test last year without results, but as I said, this is much more accurate.

2 comments:

Maxine said...

I hope this is not a repeat, but I seem to lose comments with this new system with Google. Anyway, I just want to say that I will definitely be praying about this Lymes thing. I also am sorry to hear about the fall, but glad you're better. Keep trusting our Lord. God bless and love to your dear husband and others.

Shoufy said...

Phoebe,
I will continue to check your blog once in a while to see how you are doing. Glad you are recovering from your fall.
How are your mom and dad?
Sharon Doenitz
Bahrain