Saturday, September 02, 2006

3 August, 2006

Please continue to pray for me & for my family. They are trying to figure out the cause of my leg weakness & hyper-reflexia. It caused me to fall down our front steps Friday & so now I have a terrible case of whip-lash. I'm seeing a chiropractor, but right now have awful neck & head pain -- almost to the point of nausea! Agghh!

I go back to the chiro Friday afternoon. I have a spinal MRI Fri. a.m. (the brain MRI appeared normal) & fasting blood work Sat. a.m. I hope this fasting doesn't mess with my hypoglycemia. I am to take the MRI discs with me to my neurologist apt in Sep. My doc is checking for lime disease, thyroid (again), & wonders too if it might be MS.

The Lord knows...

1 comment:

Laya said...

Dear Phoebe,
I am just bopping around to "next blog" to see what's around and found your blog. I was diagnosed with MS several years ago and I know it's a scary journey. The uncertainty of what the heck is happening may be the hardest part of all. Once you know what you're dealing with at least you have some direction. What ever is going on, there are lots of emotions to swim through. Your faith will give you the strength to get you through and help you rise what ever comes your way. You're not alone, there are a lot of others who will love and support you.

(I usually don't revisit places I've left comments so if you want to be in touch, feel free to leave a comment at my blog, then I can find you again.)

Many blessings!
Laya